Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm in!!

10/21/13
So I found the mail I so hoped for and desired for awhile now...

Welcome to the Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Test

Woot! I am in, only 10 more hours of work and I will get home to download it. 


10/22/13 05:30am
Home sweet home, start the download process, off to shower

0600
Sit down to see what it's all been about, this waiting. Blast thru the tutorial. I have a background in MtG (magic the gathering) so the tutorial is very simple to beat but does a OK job of getting me up to speed with the mechanics of this UI (user interface).

Now I think I am all that and a bag of chips so I jump in and look for a real game to play. An easy loss later maybe I ain't all that??? Really???
Off to bed. I do have another 12 hours work tonight






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog